OCTOBER 8TH, 2016
1 DAY 6 FILMS
Good Pitch brings together documentary filmmakers with foundations, NGOs, campaigners, philanthropists, policy makers, brands and media around leading social and environmental issues – to forge coalitions and campaigns that are good for all these partners, good for the films and good for society.
- 8:30am – 9:30am : Registration
- 9:30am – 10:00am : Welcome!
- 10:00am – 10:45am : Kisilu: Before the Flood
- 10:45am – 11:30am : In the Land of Milk and Honey
- 11:30am – 12:15pm : The Truth
- 12:15pm – 2:00pm : Lunch
- 2:00pm – 2:45pm : Survivors
- 2:45pm – 3:30pm : The Letter
- 3:30pm – 4:15pm : Turkana: Race for Resources
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm : Closing remarks
- 4:30pm – 6:00pm : Post-pitch Drinks
Good Pitch² is coming to Kenya in October 2016.
Good Pitch is made by BRITDOC. Good Pitch² Kenya 2016 will be hosted by Docubox, the East African Documentary Film Fund.
A passionate young activist leads her desert community in the fight for a fair share of resources...
More than twenty elderly people are killed every month, accused as witches, along Kenya’s coastal...
Through the eyes of Sierra Leonean filmmakers, Survivors presents a heart-connected portrait of t...
A father of two and gay sportsman lives with his lover in a Nairobi slum. It’s a far cry from the...
In the Land of Milk and Honey brings to light the untold story of the women of Marikana, who figh...
A love story from the frontline of climate change.
Kenya National Theatre Building, Harry Thuku Rd, Nairobi, Kenya